Tuesday 9 December 2014

Label Concept #9 (assembling my final labels)

Now that I have chosen which concept to base my final labels on, I must now go about piecing together my final design, going off what I have done so far.

In the last development post, I decided to choose both concepts 2 and 4, as the bases to work on for my final, and I will take things that worked well from these two concepts.

I loved working with the theme of botanical illustration over the course of development, but I feel as if the previous concepts contained illustrations that are not of a high enough standard.

For my final, I have upped the illustrative game a lot, and I have been working more into my style and techniques, and you can see this improvement in the images below.




Much more professional looking illustrations

I have decided to make multiple versions of my final bottle label, so that I can offer the company that I am working for, a better choice of designs.
This may help increase the chances of my design being picked for the product.
























Thomas.

No comments:

Post a Comment