Tuesday 9 December 2014

Label Concept #10 (final bottle labels)

I am very happy to announce that I am ready to showcase my final labels, for the Wylam 'Chara' product.
It is a process that has taken many weeks of careful consideration, and has involved extensive research into a lot of different areas, from the Romans, to the production of beer.

In order to have the most success with my design being picked, I will submit 4 versions of my final label for Wylam to consider using.
This will give me a slightly better chance of my label being used by the company.

Below you can see the 4 different versions of my final label, and I have worked very hard on each of them, pushing both my illustrative, and graphic abilities.

All the final labels are of a wrap around variety, and I have placed each label onto a bottle so the design can be seen in use.


Final #1:

1st variant of the wraparound label.



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Final #2:


2nd variant of the wraparound label.






------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Final #3:


3rd variant of the wraparound label.



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------






With these 3 finals, I believe that I have a good chance with success in this brief, as the more choice I provide my client, the better for me, and the company, so it is a win for both ways.

















Thomas.

No comments:

Post a Comment