Saturday 20 December 2014

Adobe Photoshop

Adobe Photoshop is an advanced software program.
It is a sold by Adobe, and the latest version is Photoshop CC, the CC stands for creative cloud, which is the primary version that I have been using for my commercial illustration module.



It is very commonly used in industry by many professionals ranging between artists, illustrators, and graphic designers.
As well as Photoshop, such other packages as Adobe Illustrator, Autodesk CAD, and Sketchbook Pro are used, sometimes in conjunction with Photoshop, as there is no one definitive package that offers all features.

It is a very powerful piece of software that allows the user to manipulate many different aspects of images, from basic things like cropping, sketching, and layering, to more advanced things, like editing colour via CYMK/RGB settings, and creating/printing 3d content.

I have been using Adobe Photoshop for a while now, and I have found my skill improving due continual use, especially over the past few modules.

Over the course of this module, I have been working a lot with Adobe photoshop, as I have done over a lot of my other studio modules.

Building a concept for the 'Font Clip'.
Adobe photoshop is a very useful tool for me as an illustrator, as it can enhance my designs.
All of my designs for this module have been created using Adobe Photoshop CC, which allows me to make industry standard designs at the correct dimensions as specified by Wylam.










Thomas.

No comments:

Post a Comment